Join us for an intense session on corporate + start-up collaboration. We have invited some of the Swedish large industrial players working hands on with this today to share some of their insights; Peter Löfgren, head of ABB Synerleap and Magnus Viström, Innovation Manager, driving the SCA accelerator. Together with Stina Lantz, program manager B2B Startup Matchmaking program Ignite Sweden, Erik-Wilhelm Graaf Beem from BRG and Emanuel Andersson from GU Ventures, we will discuss the following topics:
- How can corporates and startups collaborate?
- Why is it important?
- How to tackle the cultural differences corporate + startup?
- What are the keys to success?
- How to get started?
-> Are you a startup interested in corporate cooperation? Stina Lantz from Ignite will be available after the event to answer all your questions about how to join Ignite Sweden.
- Peter Löfgren - Head of Synerleap powered by ABB
- Magnus Viström - Innovation Manager, SCA
- Erik-Wilhelm Graef Behm - Area & Investment Manager ICT, Business Region Göteborg ICT
- Stina Lantz - Program Manager, Ignite Sweden
- Emanuel Andersson - Business Developer, GU Ventures AB